Monday, April 10, 2006

Networks

Lately, I have been attempting to catch up on all of the interesting blogs out there. I just finished Michael Simmon's blog and now I am working on CollegeStartUp. The College Start Up link in particular, focuses on blog networks. It's something I definitely want to look more into along with creating networks outside of the internet for innovative collaboration. In my last post I talked about leveraging groups and networks to help enforce deliverables. The age-old advice of surrounding yourself with the right people is so amazingly accurate in terms of entrepreneurship.

I know these first few posts have been more on what I hope to research as opposed to what I actually have researched. However, some of the topics that I will cover for the future are:

Creating an Effective Elevator Pitch
Managing your Goals Vs. Your Tasks

Creating and Enforcing Personal Deliverables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home