Friday, April 07, 2006

It's all about Deliverables

It doesn't take too much to get me motivated towards entrepreneurship. Whether its building my business or building my skills, I just read a blog or two, read over a success story and then BAM, blood is flowing and I am on the move. Sometimes, however, I am too on the move and running a thousand different directions at once. So, how can I focus myself and my energy into actually producing results?

Deliverables, by holding myself up to certain deadlines I will force my energy into producing the necessary item. The only problem I am trying to figure out now is how do I enforce these deliverables. I feel like I am probably not as hard on myself as I should be, when it comes to setting and fulfilling requirements.

The method that seems to me to be the most successful is really sharing your journey and vision with others, thus, when you tell them you will produce, you better show it! I have been thinking of how I can bring others into even the smallest goals I would like to complete. Perhaps it is unnecessary to do so, but it is something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home